Aero Precision Quality Assurance Program guarantees:
- Customer satisfaction with every order
- Delivery of the highest quality parts that meet or exceed contractual obligations
- Parts that have been procured, received, inspected, re-packed, and shipped to meet our most stringent quality standards
- Should an issue arise, Aero Precision’s internal audits and corrective action program guarantees customer's needs are fully met
Our understanding of and adherence to industry requirements is reflected by our numerous O.E.M. endorsements, a customer satisfaction level exceeding 99% and our ISO 9001:2008 SAE AS 9120:2002 certification.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY – Aero Precision is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction. We encourage you to take this opportunity to submit your comments and suggestions.
CUSTOMER PART DISCREPANCY NOTIFICATION - To send us a notification, please use this form.
Key elements of the Aero Precision Quality Program, which are integral to the ISO requirements include:
- Corrective/preventive action program to assure continuous improvement
- Monthly internal audits of procedures to aerospace standards
- Part traceability records are confirmed and retained for 10 years
- Personnel training and work instructions are documented
- All customer product inquiries are handled by the Customer Requirement Management team via our regional sales representatives.
- Supplier capability is surveyed and continuously monitored to aerospace standards
- Customer requirements communicated to supplier, purchasing, inspection & shipping